Tuberculosis & Respiratory Disease
Tuberculosis Disease Control
- Responsible for surveillance and control of tuberculosis disease in out-Wayne County.
- Provides follow-up of cases and contacts for appropriate skin testing and treatment.
- Provides Direct Observed Therapy.
- Provides for outbreak investigations.
- Provides information to the community.
Oakwood TB & Infectious Disease Clinic
2001 S. Merriman Rd.
Westland, MI 48186
Mon & Wed: 8:00AM - 4:00PM
Fri: 8:00AM - 12:00 Noon
Infectious Disease Clinic
Tues & Thurs by appointment only