Golf Outings, Receptions & Special Events:
ProShop: (734) 722-8020
Opened in May of 1998, this Harry Bowers design is filled with an abundance of natural wildlife, and it incorporates over 100 acres of wetland within its 400-acre surroundings.
Inkster Valley is an 18-hole, par-72 Championship Course, with water coming into play at 14 of the holes. This challenging course creates an "up north" setting without the long drive. Features a grille, with variable seating up to 100, and offers a pro-shop and professional golf instruction.
- Dress: Appropriate golf attire is required at all times.
- Shoes: Inkster Valley is a spikeless golf course.
- Food and Beverage: Only food and beverages purchased at Inkster Valley will be allowed on the golf course. The clubhouse and beverage cart has a variety of food and beverage choices.
- Reservations: One week in advance. Groups & Large Outings - one year in advance with $100.00 deposit.
- Directions: West side of Middlebelt Rd. 1/4 mile north of Michigan avenue
For more information, please visit https://www.inkstervalleygolf.com.