The Clinical Division's mission is to promote the health of Wayne County residents by developing, coordinating and maintaining a full spectrum of quality health services to Wayne County residents.
- Offer Primary care services in conjunction with Public Health services in Wayne Mi.
- Continue to grow our primary care services in Hamtramck Mi.
- Develop a Jail health system which will meet accreditation standards by the end of 2016
- Develop a revenue cycle team which maintains an up to date billing process for all clinical services provided.
- Educate and empower all clinical employees to assist Wayne County citizens in obtaining all services they may need.
Wayne County Healthy Communities Clinics provide residents an opportunity to receive a full spectrum of medical services as well as preventative services, health education and outreach services. Our goal is to become a patient’s medical home and facilitate all their medical needs.