Small Business Grant Program
The Wayne County Back to Work Grant program Round 2 is NOW OPEN
A business located in Wayne County that meets all the following requirements:
Business is identified as a small business, which is a business that employs less than 50 FTE employees.
Business has been in existence for over 1 year according to tax documentation.
Business is in good standing with the State of Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs (LARA) and up to date on their tax obligations.
Business was profitable Pre-Covid.
Applications must include:
- Profit & Loss or Tax Statements for 2017, 2018, and 2019 (or for the years they have been open if less than 3).
- Proof of location, such as a lease or deed.
- Completed and signed W-9 Form (Download here)
- Voided Check or Direct Deposit Form with Business Name and Address
- Signed and dated Grant Agreement (Download here)
View the program guidelines here.
View the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) here.
Let us help you with your application!Watch one of our "How to Apply" webinars: Webinar 1, Webinar 2, and Webinar in Spanish.
Contact your local support organization for help with your application here.
For applicants of our 1st Round of the Back To Work Small Business Grant (June 29th - July 11th), you will receive communication of your application status by July 31st.