The Wayne County Storm Water Management Ordinance and Administrative Rules were adopted by the Wayne County Commission and the County Executive on October 23, 2000, and amended in August 2003. The Wayne County Storm Water Management Standards Manual is the primary source of guidance available to aid affected stakeholders in implementing this program. As implementation of this program progresses, additional guidance materials are being developed as necessary to aid in implementing this program.
Please check this page periodically for new materials not included in the Standards Manual which may be helpful in implementing the Wayne County Storm Water Management Program.
- Guideline for Wayne County Review of Manufactured Treatment Systems - June 2015
- Program Clarifications, Errata and Revisions - July 2015
- Information on Delegation of Wayne County Storm Water Program to Local Communities - July 2008
- Construction activities within Wayne County ROW and Storm Water Management systems - June 2008
- Storm Water and Water Quality Practices Constructed/Implemented in Southeast Michigan - October 2005
- Information on how Wayne County communities can adopt the Wayne County Storm Water Management Ordinance - April 2005
- Permitting Summit for Businesses and Developers - June 6, 2016
- Presentation from March 23, 2007 Storm Water Summit - March 2007
- Responses to Comments from March 23, 2007 Storm Water Summit - October 2007
- Presentation from April 19, 2005 Storm Water Summit - April 2005
- Responses to Questions from April 19, 2005 Storm Water Summit - January 2006
- Presentation from Storm Water Ordinance workshops - March 21 & 24, 2000