Report A Road Hazard

Did you just hit a man-eating pothole or dodge a mattress on a freeway that fell off a truck? Maybe you just passed through an intersection where the traffic signal wasn't working or saw a missing stop sign. We want to know about it so we can take care of it. Here's how you can help us solve your road problems in Wayne County:

Report hazards at 1-888-ROAD CREW

By calling this 24-hour, toll-free number, you will talk to a road maintenance employee who will take your information and direct it to the appropriate crew for action. Don't worry if the hazard you report is in Wayne County, but may not be on a county-operated road. We'll take any report that isn't ours and pass it along immediately to the appropriate city or state agency.

Simply click the link below.

Report A Road Hazard

Beverly Watts
Director of Public Services
(313) 224-7600

Service Assistant

How can we assist?
Ask a question or describe the service or information you're looking for!
I need to pay my property taxes.
How can I contact my commissioner?
How can I report a road hazard?

View All Services