Every person must present a valid drivers license or valid State Identification as proof of residency.
Every person must present a CERTIFIED COPY [with seal] of their birth certificate registration with parental information. Hospital certificates and baptismal certificates will not be accepted.
If you do not have a certified birth certificate, the following documentation will be accepted:
U.S. Born (All Documents MUST be originals)
- Valid U.S. Passport, signed by holder.
- Letter of NO RECORD from the state of birth, along with NUMIDENT from Social Security.
FOREIGN BORN (All Documents MUST be originals)
- Valid Passport, in English or with certified and notarized English translation. Passport must have full date of birth (day, month and year).
- Certified birth certificate, in English or with certified and notarized English translation. Certificate must contain full date of birth (day, month and year)
- Valid I-94 card attached to your passport. For person with refugee status, you must have the letter from your spouse that brought you into the U.S.
- Valid Resident Alien Card / Valid Green Card.
- Valid Work Authorization Card.
- U.S. Naturalization Papers or Valid U.S. Passport, signed by holder.
- Canadian citizens ONLY may use card sized birth certificates.
- Photocopies of any document
- Baptismal, military or school records
- Census reports
- Hospital birth certificates
- Wallet sized cards
- Previous marriage Licenses
- Foreign ID Cards
- ANY ALTERED DOCUMENT