Wayne County Parcel Map
The Wayne County GIS Mission:
- Create and maintain an environment for open communication, coordination and collaboration of GIS efforts in the County.
- Provide value-added GIS services and products to customers that meet their current business needs.
- Promote and enable progress of the enterprise-based GIS with workflow-driven development of GIS data and applications.
In order to achieve this Mission, the Wayne County GIS Program will:
- Coordinate GIS activities throughout County Departments.
- Provide guidance and expertise to County GIS users.
- Manage GIS software purchases and maintenance agreements.
- Maintain County GIS Basemap through Orthophotography and planimetric updates.
- Comply with Federal, State and Regional data standards in order to create a more fluid interdepartmental network.
- Administer and provide access to the core County GIS Database.
For support or any questions, contact the GIS staff: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wayne County has several free maps available for downloading and printing. Each map fits on a 8.5" x 11" page. Click on a map below to download.
- BASE MAP ( Includes Wayne County Municipal Boundaries )
- COUNTY COMMISSION DISTRICTS
- U.S. HOUSE DISTRICTS
- STATE SENATE DISTRICTS
- STATE HOUSE DISTRICTS
- SCHOOL DISTRICTS
- ZIP CODES
Regional Agencies and State Government
- Southeast Michigan Council of Governments (SEMCOG) - http://www.semcog.org
- Michigan Center for Geographic Information - http://www.michigan.gov/cgi