How long does the certification process take?
Approximately six to eight (6-8) weeks. To assist in the process, please be sure to submit all requested supporting documents. Failure to submit the supporting documents with the application will only delay the process.
Is there a fee for certification?
Fees vary depending on the certification that you are interested in. All fees are listed in Procure to Pay after registration.
Is the recertification process the same as the initial certification process?
The recertification application is a shortened form and requires fewer supporting documents to be submitted upon recertification.
- CBE Certification - 1 year minimum
- SBE Certification - 1 year minimum
- TGCE Certification - 1 year minimum
- EBE Certification - 1 year minimum
- MBE/WBE Declaration - No minimum
- FEP Certification - No minimum