WAYNE COUNTY CLERK'S OFFICE FUNERAL HOME SERVICES
CHANGE IN OPERATONS
August 14, 2020
Dear Funeral Home Director:Our goal is to service you with the greatest efficiency and to adjust to the new normal of doing business with our customers in mind. As a result, due to COVID-19 and the increased volume of requests combined with a reduced staff, the Wayne County Clerk's Office Funeral Homes Division is launching a new process for ordering and paying for death certificates.
Changes will go into effect on Monday, September 14, 2020. Please read the new process carefully.
1. All death certificates must be input in EDRS.
2. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org your death certificates order details.
3. Pay for the death certificates via: www.GovPayNet.com.
4. Payment Code: 6352.
5. You will receive a confirmation receipt via email.
6. Orders will be available 48 business hours after inputting into EDRS and submitting payment.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and patience. We look forward to implementing the new system and partnering with you on its success.
Yours in Good Government,
Cathy M. Garrett Wayne County Clerk