To all Non Profits, Governmental Bodies, Interested Parties and the Public in Wayne County:
HOME Investment Partnerships Program
Notice of Funding Availability and Request for Proposals
Affordable Housing Construction, Acquisition and Rehabilitation
Tenant-based Rental Assistance Programs
Applicants should follow the instructions. No applicant conference will be held but interested parties can contact Community Development Program staff for a technical assistance appointment by email or phone. All applications should be submitted to the Wayne County Community Development Program Office located at the Guardian Building, 500 Griswold Street, 28th Floor, Detroit, Michigan 48226, during the open RFP time period. For more information on this RFP or requesting special accommodations, please contact the staff at 313.224.6046 or email@example.com for assistance.
Download and view the 2020 CAPER Draft for public comment:
2020 CAPER Draft PDF
Download and view the 2021-2025 Consolidated Plan in PDF format below:
2021-2025 Consolidated Plan PDF
Notice of Correction to the 2020 Annual Action Plan
Cares Act Community Developmet Block Grant Notice 3/18
Public Notice Cares Act CDBG
The Wayne County Office of Community Development administers the HUD Funded Community Development Block Grant, HOME Investment Partnership Program and the Emergency Solutions Grants.
These funds are utilized in participating municipalities in the County of Wayne to carry out program and activities which benefit low and moderate income households.
- 2019 CDBG Van Buren Twp RROF-FONSI Notice
- ESG Statement
- CDBG 2020 Projects and Activities
- CDBG and ESG PY 2018 and PY2019 Annual Plans Amendm
- Citizen Participation Plan 2019
- Unallocated Home Funds to be transferred to TBRA under HUD Waiver
- 2016 Action Plan 5 Year Consolidated Plan
- 2015 Davis Bacon Checklist
- 2015 ERR
- Down Payment Assistance Guidelines
- Housing Rehabilitation Checklist
- Lead Safe Screening Packet
- Wayne County CDBG Housing Rehab Guidelines
- Request for Proposal HOME 2016
- 2017 Community Development Block Grant Program Application
- 2018 CDBG Annual Allocation Budget
- NSP Handbook - Rev.
- Consolidated Annual Performance Evaluation Report 2016