Elections in Wayne County are conducted under the authority of the County Clerk.
The County Clerk is responsible for coordinating and administering all Federal, State and County elections conducted in Wayne County. Also, responsible for monitoring the candidates compliance with all filing requirements and the printing of ballots for respective elections. Furthermore, this Division serves as an administrative officer to the Tax Allocation Board, Board of Election Commissioners, Board of County Canvassers, Election Scheduling Committee and Apportionment Commission.
Wayne County's Elections Officials are:
- Cathy M. Garrett - Wayne County Clerk
- Gregory P. Mahar - Director of Elections
- Jennifer Redmond - Deputy Director of Elections
- Gil Flowers - Manager of Campaign Finance
2021 NOVEMBER 2nd General Election Information
2021 AUGUST 3rd Primary Election Information
2021 MAY 4th Special Election Information
2020 NOVEMBER 3rd General Election Information
2020 AUGUST 4th Primary Election Information
- Official Candidate List
- Official Democratic Precinct Delegate Candidate List
- Official Republican Precinct Delegate Candidate List
- Official Proposal List