INTERESTED IN BUYING FORECLOSED PARCELS?
- You can purchase foreclosed parcel(s) during the September Auction.
- You can only purchase foreclosed parcels online through the Wayne County Treasurer's Office at www.waynecountytreasurermi.com
- The Treasurer's Office does not sell any parcel(s) prior to or after the Auction.
- There is no special list of foreclosed parcels.
- If someone shows you a tax receipt, that does not mean he/she owns the parcel.
- Do your due diligence, check the deed information before you purchase a parcel. Deed information can be checked at the kiosk for free, at 400 Monroe Street, 7th Floor.
SEPTEMBER 2017 PUBLIC AUCTION
Listing of Properties:
- August 18, 2017
August 11, 2017- 9:00 AM (EST) through September 7, 2017- 5:00 PM (EST)
August 21, 2017 9:00 AM (EST) through September 7, 2017- 5:00 PM (EST)
Online Bidding: September 5, 2017- 9:00 AM (EST)
Batches start closing from September 19, 2017 through September 21, 2017- 9:00 AM (EST) to 5:30 PM (EST)
One batch closing every 15 minutes.
*The Wayne County Treasurer's Office only sells legal descriptions and does not Guarantee addresses.