Healthcare Open Enrollment
Annual Pre-Medicare Retiree Stipend Verification
Retirees that are part of the Wayne County Retiree Stipend Program must certify annually that they continue to be eligible for a stipend. Retirees failing to respond by the given deadline will not receive a stipend payment beginning December 1, 2018 until such time as requested information is received.
- Verification Form Mail Date: August 24, 2020
- Deadline for Responses: September 30, 2020
Active Employee Open Enrollment - ENROLLMENT CURRENTLY CLOSED
Retiree Open Enrollment - ENROLLMENT NOW OPEN
- Open Enrollment Information for Benefit-Eligible Retirees - If you are currently enrolled in retiree benefits and do not wish to make any changes to your current health care options, no response is needed. Your health care coverage will remain the same for the upcoming 2019 benefit year.
- Open Enrollment Period: November 23, 2020 - December 12, 2020
- Coverage Effective Date: January 1, 2021
- Open Enrollment Informational Letter